Baby Update!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I thought I would update you all on my baby bump :)

I'm now at 17 weeks and I have no more morning sickness! Woo HOO! :)

My body feels pretty much back to normal and I haven't had any weird cravings...yet. The only thing that is weird is that I know loathe chicken and can not eat it. Before I was pregnant, the only meat I ate was chicken...so weird.

And the most exciting news is that my husband and I will get to find out the sex of our baby in three weeks when I have my big ultrasound appointment! I am so excited....but not really about holding 32 oz of water in my bladder for 2+ hours :/


Any who...just a little update :)

I don't know how to rotate this picture!! Can anyone help me out??!!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Megan!

    And I usually turn my pics before I upload them. (save them to my pictures first, then rotate/edit, then upload to my blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH, congratulations!! Morning sickness is rough, but boy is pregnancy a precious time. I just had a little girl, and I actually miss having her in my belly! Although I love having her in my arms too :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete