A New Weekly Series!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Recently, I have really been into art/visual/mixed media journaling. I want to share it with you guys so I came up with this clever little idea called "Mixed Media Monday" :) I normally really dislike Mondays....so I'm hoping this will make them cheerful! 

Here's the plan: I want to share with you a page that I am working on or show you a new technique that I'm trying out or show something that is inspiring me in my art journaling. :)

Sound cool?

I hope you like it :)

Here is my very first page that I completed using a few techniques from this amazing book called The Journal Junkies Workshop. Find it at Barnes & Noble here :)


and here is the amazing book that inspired my obsession....


Are any of you into Mixed Media art? Please share! 

-Megan :)






1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, I love these. One day when I am rich I will pay you to make me journals like these. So creative and beautiful- but I could never do it on my own!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete