Feeling Inspired

Friday, June 29, 2012

Lately, I have been struggling with feeling inspired. I am projects in mind that I want to create but I feel like I am just ripping off ideas from Pinterest....not that that is a bad thing at all! I just really pride myself on being unique and I like adding my own twist to things. But the twist has been lacking lately.

lace turban headband
headband inspiration

When I want to be inspired, I love visiting my favorite blog: A Beautiful Mess....I love the style of the Elise & Emma, they are so crafty and come up with these great ideas on their own! I can hardly believe it. So I was reading through their blog today and I came across this article on how to stay inspired. There are 5 Tips to get your creative juices going...I plan on implementing a few! Click here to read the article.


Great Idea for home office
DIY inspiration

*I want to make my own special inspiration smash book that I can write down ideas in....
*Elise's article talks about finding a muse that you can research and learn more about....I think mine would be learning more about mixed media/art journaling techniques...this always makes me feel more creative!
*I want to be afraid to not take risks in my crafting....I am sometimes afraid of doing this with sewing. I want to dive right in on a project that I think is difficult to achieve...we'll see how that works out!

love the photo display
Paper Inspiration

What keeps you feeling inspired and creative? I'd love to hear your ideas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment