Sunday, June 17, 2012

Under Construction!

Hello :) It has been a loooong time!

Well...I am back and making some changes to my blog. I am attempting to re-design it myself, so it might look a little awkward sometimes but I am trying to find a look I like. I invite you, my lovely followers, to leave me some feedback too! If you hate my new banner...let me know or if you love it....let me know :)


If you are wondering where I got my cool construction gear, it's my husband's. He has a pretty sweet construction job :) 

I plan on refocusing what I blog about too. I want to reflect me, so you can expect more craft/DIY projects, stuff about my everyday life, and some things about my craft business I am kicking off called Zip Tied Creations. 

k thanks. Bye :)

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment